In our service are applied the cookies that are written on the disk of the end user device in order to facilitate navigation and to adjust the service to the user's preferences. Blocking of the saving of cookies on end device or their removal is possible after the correct configuration of web browser settings, may, however, cause difficulties or absence of some functions of the service. If the web browser settings are not changed for the blocking of saving of cookies setting then it is unequivocal to agreeing to their saving.
Many websites save on your computer, and more exactly in the storage compartment of the particular browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and others) on your account of the user of the computer or telephone, by which you are connecting with the network, so called cookie files. Usually cookie files are very useful. Thanks to them your individual settings are saved and thanks to them you can login for example to your e-mail. The authors of web pages know thanks to them how many users look into them and what specifically they read, and what is evaded. Information collected using cookies may also be used to collect information about you for marketing purposes. For example, if you often enter into pages of books, you will see more ads about bookstores.
Cookies neither store any personal data nor they are used to identify users and an identity is not determined on their basis.
The entity which places cookie files on the user end device and obtains an access to them is the service operator for www.astrumbusinesspark.pl.
Cookies are auxiliary material used to administer the services and are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of web pages to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to identify the user's device and properly display the web page adapted to his individual needs;
- creating of statistics that help to understand how users use the web pages, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
Under service are used two basic types of cookie files: session cookie and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the user end device until the logging off , the leaving of the website or closing the browser. Persistent cookie files are stored in the user end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until are deleted by the user.
As a part of the service can be used the following types of cookie files:
- the necessary cookie files to enable use of the services available within the Service, for example, the authenticating cookie files used for services that require authentication (logging);
- cookie files used to ensure safety, such as used to detect the abuse of authentication within the service;
- the performance cookie files for collecting information about how to use the web site;
- the functional cookie files which enable "remembering" of user-selected settings and the personalization of user interface, e.g. for the selected language or region, for the appearance of the website, etc.;
- the advertising cookie files, enabling to provide to users the advertising content, which was adapted to their interest.
If you believe that the presence of cookie files violates your privacy, you can always turn them off for a particular website or in general for all links from your browser. For more information on managing cookies, see the Help section of your browser.
Please also note that limiting the use of cookie files may affect some functionality of the site.